INDUSTRIAL COLUMNS AND TOWERS
Made to measure
Weight: Up to 130 tons.
Diameter: From 200 mm. up to 7.500 mm.
Height: Up to 50.000 mm.
Thickness: From 3 mm. up to 50 mm.
Bachiller designs and manufactures all kind of columns and towers according to the main international mechanical design codes, using the ultimate design software and under the particular specifications of the client.
- Supported by means of skirts, brackets or rings.
- Fabrication of internals (trays, supporting rings, distribution pipes…).
- Heating / Cooling optionally by a double jacket, limped coils or dimple jacket.
- Internal coils available.
- Inserted tube bundles possible.
- Internal polishing, from Ra ≤ 1.2 µm up to Ra ≤ 0.2 µm.
- Internal Electropolishing as an option.
- Supply of ladders, platforms and handrails.
- ASME VIII div.1 – AD-2000 – EN-13445 – BS-5500.
- Design software: Microprotol / Compress / PVElite.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- Seismic and wind loads calculations according to the pertinent local rules.
- Design of internals: Trays, supports and others.
- Design of platforms, ladders, sliding guides and foundations.
- Automatic SAW welding machines.
- Welding machines for GMAW, FCAW y GTAW.
- Certified welding procedures and welders.
- Austenitic Stainless Steels.
- Super Austenitic Stainless Steels.
- Duplex and Superduplex Stainless Steels.
- Nickel Alloys and Superalloys.
Catalyst regeneration, Distillation, Evaporation, Fraction, Oxidation, Purification, Rectification, Separation.