Bachiller signs a new contract for the manufacture of two Bachlab, laboratory vacuum mixers and reactors for liquids and pastes, for a French aerospace engineering.
The process equipment includes the vessels in AISI 316L, coaxial mixing tools, a high shear rotor-stator agitator, the heating/cooling and vacuum systems. The entire loading and unloading process is fully automated and the CIP system is already integrated, facilitating the cleaning and maintenance of the equipment.
The Bachlab laboratory mixer reactor is a robust and reliable machine, characterised by the automatic lifting and turning of the lid for easy access to the interior of the reactor, designed in accordance to the most demanding GMP and EHEDG standards. It includes strict ergonomic criteria that facilitate the work of the operator.
This machines will be used for the manufacture of special coatings, which will soon be ploughing through the vastness of outer space. Good trip!
- ‘Plug and go’ units integrated into a working desk.
- Sanitary design according to cGMP. Very easy to clean.
- Working vessel with heating/cooling jacket through an independent unit.
- Allows manufacturing under vacuum or under pressure.
- Excellent ergonomics, allowing an easy and intuitive utilization of the equipment.
- Coaxial mixing tools independently controlled.
- High shear rotor-stator agitator.
- The integrated inlet of solids and liquids.
- Continuous control of the fabrication process.
- Perfect reproduction and scale-up of the fabrication parameters.
- Auxiliary equipment integrated into the work desk.
- Capacities: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 and 150 liters.
- Useful working volume variable from 20 % up to 100 % of its capacity.
- Viscosity up to 250,000 mPa.s.
- Automatic lifting of the lid with 90º rotation.
- Working pressure of 0.5 bar and standard vacuum of 40 bar.
- Working temperature from 20ºC to 100ºC.
- Internally mirror-polished Ra ≤ 0.6 µm (Grit 360). Externally polished in matte or mirror.
- PLC control system with the colour touch screen interface.
- Vacuum pump.
- Heating/cooling unit.
- Electric panel and PLC.
- CE marking according to the Safety for Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE.
- UE marking according to the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU.