CIP Monobloc cleaning units (Clean in Place) are specially designed for the cleaning of process tanks in the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries with reduced water loss.
It consists of a cleaning system in stages which rinses with clean water, hot water, reclaimed water, purified water, diluted acid, diluted soda or disinfectant solution, depending on the application.
- Versions with 1, 2 or 3 storage tanks.
- Capacities from 500 up to 3.000 liters.
- Sanitary design according to cGMP.
- Storage tanks heated by means of electrical resistances.
- Sanitary storage tank for purified water.
- Dosing pump for cleaning media.
- Sanitary pump for circulating and washing at a high flow rate.
- Integrated power cabinet.
- Touch screen and control software.
- ‘CE’ markingaccording to the Safety for Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE.