The Bachiller Colloidal Mill, with stainless steel, corundum or perforated plates grinding wheels, is used for the fine grinding and homogenisation of liquid, pasty and even viscous products with a fineness of up to 40 microns.
The Colloidal Mill is based on a rotor that rotates at high speed and very close to a conical stator. The fineness adjustment is obtained by graduating the gap between the rotor and the stator by means of a hand-wheel with an electronic indicator and a grinding wheels position sensor.
- Flow rates from 0,5 up to 10 m³/h.
- Drive up to 75 KW.
- Off line model with feed hopper for solids.
- Tightness by simple mechanical seal.
- Exchange of grinding rotors.
- ‘CE’ marking according to the Safety for Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE.
- Grinders in stainless steel with abrasion resistant treatment.
- Corundum grinders for finest particle sizes.
- Special grinder with knifes.
- Double mechanical seal with lubrication unit.
- Portable unit assembled onto wheeled frame, with auxiliary pump.
- Sanitary design according to cGMP, FDA validatable , easy to disassemble.
- DQ, IQ and OQ protocols.
- ATEX executions on demand.
COSMETICS y PHARMACEUTICAL: Antibiotics, Bio cosmetics, Coats, Colorants, Creams, Dispersions, Emulsions, Food additives, Gels, Hair gel, Masks, Pomades, Shaving, Sun protection, Suppositories, Tooth pastes, Unguents.
CHEMICAL: Asphalt and Bituminous, Colorants, Pigments, Polymers, Resinas.
FOOD: Baby Food, Butter and grey, Chocolates, Concentrates, Creams, Gelatin, Juices, Mayonnaise, Salses.
- COLLOIDAL MILL 50, vertical, with hopper, cross-cut (used).
- COLLOIDAL MILL 80, vertical, 3CV, in stainless steel (used).
- COLLOIDAL MILL 80, AISI-316 (used).
- COLLOIDAL MILL 100 (used).
- COLLOIDAL MILL 100, sanitary, 1.4404, EPDM, 5.5KW (used)
- COLLOIDAL MILL NS 130, horizontal, cross-cut, in AISI-316L (new).
- COLLOIDAL MILL 150 N-CMD, horizontal – 4 units (used).