The Bachmix-R-type vacuum-based blender-homogenizer for laboratory, pilot or industrial production allows a wide range of operations for high viscosity homogenizations and fine emulsions, integrating vacuum and pressure operations, clean in place washing and sterilization that represent a technological advance in the manufacture of cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food and chemistry.
The Bachmix R controls all process parameters such as agitation velocities, temperature and vacuum/pressure. The slow-slow coaxial agitator or the Helix-type helicoid, combined with the new rotor-stator homogenizer with internal/external recirculation HRB-type with adjustable GAP, allows stable high fineness emulsions and high viscosity product and complex rheology.
Bachmix R integrates all process devices such as vacuum group, weighing system, heating control module, CIP/SIP system, automated supervision.
- Fully equipped unit.
- 100% vacuum tight.
- Liftable lid with automatic closure system SUPERCLAMP.
- Independently controlled coaxial or helicoid type Helix mixing tools.
- Rotor stator with internal/external homogenization with a maximum shear of 250,000 s-1 and an adjustable GAP from 0.1 mm to 1.5 mm controlled by HMI.
- Continuous additions of raw materials via the HRB homogenizer without product loss.
- Integrated circulation pump for viscous product and CIP operations.
- PLC supervision system with color touch interface.
- Perfect reproduction of manufacturing parameters.
- Work volume varies from 10 to 100% of its capacity.
- Atmospheric operating pressure – Optional up to 2 bar (g). (Other optional)
- Vacuum at -0.9 bar
- Operating temperatures up to 110oC.
- Designed by ASME VIII div.1 – AD-2000 – EN-13445.
- CGMP sanitary design, validating FDA.
- Polished Ra ≤ 1.2 m. (other optional)
- Heating/cooling jacket with 1, 2 or 3 sections.
- Thermal insulation with tight welded stainless-steel protection.
- Independently controlled coaxial or helicoid type Helix mixing clockwise or counterclockwise.
- High-flow central blender for high viscosity products (optional).
- HRB Rotor stator with internal/external homogenization and an adjustable GAP.
- Vacuum pump with built-in control.
- Setting the heating/cooling by steam or heat-carrying fluid.
- Supervisory system by PLC with tactinterfacecolor island HMI or Panel PC:
- Different levels of supervision and automation available with the creation of manufacturing recipes.
- Continuous control of the manufacturing process.
- Certificate ‘CE’ in accordance with the 2006/42/EC Directive on Machine Safety.
COSMETICS y PHARMACEUTICAL: Food additives, After Sun, Antibiotics, Biocosmetics, Colorings, Creams, Toothpastes, Diets, Sweeteners, Emulsions, Essences and Flavours, Shaving Foam, Dispersals, Gels, Gominas, Syrup, Lipstick, Body Milk, Masks, Pommades, Sunscreen.
CHEMICAL: Adhesives, Colorings, Pigments, Polymers, Alkaline Piles, Premix, Resins, Silicones.
FOOD: Baby food, Creams, Concentrates, Vitamin Supplements, Diets, Gelatins, Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Jams, Sauces.