Delivering a 1,860 m² formaldehyde stirred reactor for a major chemical company in the Czech Republic.
Bachiller designs and manufactures all types of stirred reactors in accordance with DIN or ASME regulations, with heating and cooling systems, custom-designed for the process.
- Design range from full vacuum up to 50 bar (g).
- Design temperature from – 50º C up to + 400º C.
- Designed for working in cycles.
- Heating / Cooling by a double jacket, half coils of dimple jacket.
- Internal coils or even heated baffles.
- Agitators are available with the axial flow, radial or combined double flow.
- Agitation in turbulent or laminar regimen, up to 2,000,000 cps.
- Installed powers up to 0.5 KW up to 300 KW.
- ‘CE’ marking according to the Safety for Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC.