PRESSURE VESSELS AND TANKS
Made to measure
VOLUME AVAILABLE: up to 300.000L.
Weight: Up to 130 Ton.
Diameter: From 200 mm. up to 7.500 mm.
Maximum height: Up to 50.000 mm.
Wall thickness: From 3 mm. up to 50 mm.
Bachiller designs and manufactures all kinds of tailor-made pressure vessels, such as tanks, reactors, collectors, autoclaves etc. according to the main international mechanical design codes, using the ultimate design software and according to the particular specifications of the client.
- Vertical and horizontal tanks.
- Support by brackets, skirts or support rings.
- Heating / Cooling by a double jacket, half coils or dimple jacket.
- Internal coils or heated/cooled baffles.
- Internally mechanical polished, from Ra< 1.2 μ up to Ra< 0.2 μ.
- Internally electro polished.
- CIP-SIP systems, validatable by means of Riboflavin test.
- Supply of ladders, platforms and handrails.
- Thermal insulation with a tight welded cover in stainless steel.
- Agitators are available with the axial flow, radial or combined double flow.
- ATEX execution officially certified for internal zone 0/20.
- ASME VIII div.1 – AD-2000 – EN-13445 – API-620 – BS-5500.
- Design software: Microprotol / Compress / PVElite.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- Seismic and wind loads calculations according to the pertinent local rules.
- Fatigue Stress calculation, for cycles of pressure and temperature.
- Automatic SAW welding machines.
- Welding machines for GMAW, FCAW y GTAW.
- Certified welding procedures and welders.
- Austenitic Stainless Steels.
- Super Austenitic Stainless Steels.
- Duplex and Superduplex Stainless Steels.
- Nickel Alloys and Superalloys.