Bachiller is delivering a set of three 4.5 m³ conical screw vacuum dryers to a major European pharmaceutical company, at its facilities in East Asia.
The vertical conical vacuum dryer has a sanitary design, with a maximised heating surface, for the drying of all kinds of moist thermo-sensitive, crystalline, amorphous or paste products.
The conical vacuum dryer comprises a fully conical vertical vessel, with a vertical screw mixing and drying system.
These pieces of equipment are equipped with:
- Powder retention filter in the vacuum outlet,
- Choppers for braking lumps or balls of product.
- CIP system validated with riboflavin test,
- Sampling valve,
- Automatic loading and unloading system,
- Condensation, vacuum and heating system.
- Control Hardware and software.
- Sanitary design cGMP, FDA validated.
- Ultra vacuum batch operation.
- Full tightness.
- Mechanical simplicity, low maintenance required.
- Easy to clean and inspect.
- Repetitive operation, reproducible and easy to scale up.