The Paddledry horizontal vacuum paddle dryer is a high efficiency dryer, specially designed for products with pseudo-plastic behaviour during the reaction and drying phase, with high torque requirements.
The principle of the Paddledry vacuum dryer is its operation through a body, shaft and blades which is fully heated to maximise heat exchange with its blades rotating very close to the wall at low speed for a continuous renewal of the product in direct exchange with the wall.
- Heavy duty equipment, suitable for processes with high viscosity.
- Full torque utiluzation, variable velocity.
- Maximum tightness.
- Highest Thermal Efficiency, Shortest drying cycles.
- Repetitive operation, reproducible and easy to scale up.
- Capacities from 50 up to 30.000 liters.
- Batch-wise Operation.
- Vacuum levels of 1 mbar.
- Atmospheric operating pressure.
- Operation Temperatures up to 350º C.
- Design according to ASME VIII div.1 – AD-2000 – EN-13445.
- ‘CE’ stamping according to Safety for Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE.
- Internally mirror polished Ra ≤ 0.6 µm (Grit 360).
- Internally electro polished ≤ 0.2 µm.
- Dust filter in the vacuum outlet.
- Discharge valve with metal to metal seal.
- Sampling valve.
- Choppers for braking lumps or balls of product.
- Sanitary design cGMP (see SANIDRY).
- Condensation, vacuum and heating system.
- Hardware and Software for the unit control.
- Pilot equipment available.
- ATEX execution on demand.
- ATEX 20/0 inner side, with official certificate.
- Hydraulic operation of the main motor.
CHEMICAL: Additives, Agrochemicals, Artificial marble, Catalysts, Cellulose, Colorants, Composites, Concentration, Effluent treatment, Evaporation, Fibers, Graphite specialties, Herbicides, Minerals, Pigments, Polymers, PVC additives, Resins, Sealants, Slurry treatment, Solvents recycling, Special waste treatment, Stearates, Waste water treatment.
FOOD: Additives, Animal extracts, Aromas y flavors, Cocoa powder, Colorants, Ferments, Lyophilized, Natural extracts, Proteins, Ready mix.