QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
BACHILLER is an industrial engineering company specialising in the design and manufacture of process equipment and pressure vessels for the chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries.
Materials: stainless steels, duplex steels, carbon and alloy steels, titanium, Hastelloy, Inconel, Monel and nickel.
QUALITY AND CERTIFICATIONS
- To provide its stakeholders with high quality products.
- To meet their expectations by providing high efficiency practical solutions.
- To prevent the pollution that its processes may cause.
To this end, it plans its objectives, which are periodically reviewed and evaluated by management, measuring their effectiveness and taking the pertinent actions to promote a culture of continuous improvement in its final processes and products. As well as to comply with the strategic lines of the organization.
Quality and the environment form a commitment for the company and an individual responsibility of the management and each of the members of the company, so BACHILLER directs its actions:
- To provide adequate resources to achieve its planned objectives.
- To systematize processes, services and methodologies for action.
- To comply with the requirements of interested parties, as well as with legal and regulatory requirements.
- To correct the nonconformities that occur, analysing the causes behind them to avoid repetitive errors and to emphasize prevention to minimize potential errors.
- To promote a participatory environment among employees, to foster their continuous training and encourage teamwork at all organizational levels, to facilitate the main streaming of the objectives.
- To address customer complaints and suggestions and find out their degree of satisfaction to strengthen relationships and seek their loyalty.
- To enhance collaboration with suppliers in the development of their own quality system, leverage their experience and foster their creativity.
- To promote a company culture of respecting the environment and preventing risks to individuals.
- To serve as a reference within the organization’s processes, environmental aspects and their control.
The General Manager of BACHILLER bears overall responsibility for ensuring compliance with the “Comprehensive Policy” in relation to the processes that make up the Management System. To this end, he will be able to count on the Quality Committee comprising those responsible for the different departments, including the Director of Quality, Mr. David Montoro Martínez, who is responsible for making sure that equipment complies with the quality requirements of the codes and application standards, for editing the inspection programs and welding files for the different fabrications, for the performance of NDT and testing, for certifying suppliers, for inspection at reception and the traceability of the first materials during the different phases of construction, for the legalization of pressure vessels and for controlling the impact of manufacturing processes on the environment, using the environmental aspects of the organization.