Reactors with agitation, heating and cooling system
VOLUME AVAILABLE: up to 300,000L.
Bachiller designs and manufactures all types of stirred reactors in accordance with DIN or ASME regulations, with heating and cooling systems, custom-designed for the process.
- Design range from full vacuum up to 50 bar(g).
- Design temperature from – 50º C up to + 400º C.
- Designed for working in cycles.
- Heating / Cooling by a double jacket, half coils of dimple jacket.
- Internal coils or even heated baffles.
- Agitators are available with the axial flow, radial or combined double flow.
- Agitation in turbulent or laminar regimen, up to 2.000.000 cps.
- Installed powers up to 0.5 KW up to 300 KW.
- ‘CE’ marking according to the Safety for Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE.
- Internally mechanical polished, from Ra ≤ 1.2 µm up to Ra ≤ 0.2 µm.
- Internal electropolishing.
- CIP-SIP systems, validatable by means of Riboflavin test.
- Thermal insulation with stainless steel tight welded cover.
- Agitation systems with mechanical seals, single or double.
- Floating mechanical seal pressurized with nitrogen.
- ATEX execution officially certified for internal zone 0/20.
- Automatic systems for solids load and dosing.
- Weighting systems.
- Condensate and reflux systems.
- Vacuum systems.
- ASME VIII div.1 – AD-2000 – EN-13445 – DIN-28136.
- Design software: Microprotol / Compress / PVElite.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- Seismic and wind loads calculations according to the pertinent local rules.
- Fatigue Stress calculation, for cycles of pressure and temperature.
- Design of the agitator with process simulator software.
- Austenitic Stainless Steels.
- Super Austenitic Stainless Steels.
- Duplex and Superduplex Stainless Steels.
- Nickel Alloys and Superalloys.
Aerations y oxidations, Autoclaves, Boilers, Catalyst and enzyme processes, Concentration, Crystallization, Dispersions, Dissolutions, Distillation, Emulsions, Ethoxylation, Fermentation, Fusion, High viscosity, Homogenization, Hydrogenation, Light suspensions, Mixing of dissimilar liquids, Neutralization, Polymerization, Precipitation, Reaction, Suspensions, Thermal transfer.
WANT TO KNOW MORE? WRITE TO US:
We will be present at EXPOQUIMIA
We are pleased to announce that we will be present at Expoquimia 2023, the most important international meeting of the chemical sector in Europe. In addition, we want to offer [...]
120 m3 pressure vessel for German chemical multinational
We have manufactured a pressure vessel in AISI-316 and titanium for a German chemical multinational. The equipment manufactured with the design code AD 2000 + PED 2014/68/EU, has dimensions of [...]
Set of two vertical vacuum dryers for a British company
We start the year with great enthusiasm and dedication to our work! We have just delivered a set of two vertical vacuum dryers Supradry SDV-010 of 1,000 liters in AISI-304-L [...]