The Supradry is a vertical ribbon vacuum dryer with a maximised heating surface for the drying of all types of thermo-sensitive wet, crystalline, amorphous or paste products, with a total vacuum.
The Supradry ribbon vacuum dryer consists of a heated vertical mixing spiral, rotating at moderate speed to achieve an upward flow of perimeter product and a renewal of the product in contact with the heated walls.
- Mechanical simplicity, low maintenance need.
- Spiral mixer in cantilever execution, without any bottom support.
- Complete unload of the product.
- Very easy to clean and register.
- Repetitive processes, reproducible and easy to scale up.
- Capacities from 50 to 30.000 liters.
- Batch-wise operation under ultra vacuum.
- Maximum tightness, vacuum levels under 1 mbar.
- Atmospheric operation pressure.
- Operation temperatures up to 200º C.
- Design according to ASME VIII div.1 – AD-2000 – EN-13445.
- Sanitary design cGMP, FDA validated.
- Internally mirror polished Ra ≤ 0.6 µm (Grit 360).
- CE marking according to the Safety for Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE.
- Internally electro polished Ra ≤ 0.2 µm.
- Dust filter in the vacuum outlet.
- Heated shaft and spiral.
- Choppers for lump breaking.
- CIP-SIP systems, validatable by means of Riboflavin test.
- Sampling valve.
- Executions for sterile applications.
- Agitator with mechanical seal sterilizable.
- Floating nitrogen mechanical seals.
- Machine easy to segregate into a clean room /service room.
- Automatic loading and unloading system.
- Condensation, vacuum and heating system.
- Hardware and Software control unit.
- Pilot equipment available.
- ATEX execution on demand.
- ATEX 20/0 inner side, with official certificate.
FINE CHEMICALS and PHARMACEUTICAL: API’s, Food additives, Amino acids, Caffeine, Preservatives, Diet food, Sweeteners, Essences and flavors, Pharmaceutical excipients, Saccharine, Pharmacy synthesis, Veterinary, Vitamins.
CHEMICAL: Catalysts, Colorants, Evaporation, Pigments, Resins..
FOOD: Additives, Flavors & aromas, Colorants, Vitamin complements, Food preparations, Ready mix.