Delivering a 25 m³ stirred reactor for a Spanish chemical company.
The equipment is part of a set of 4 stirred reactors, all made of 316L stainless steel, with half coil heating system.
This unit is ready to operate under vacuum and is equipped with special turbines.
Bachiller designs and manufactures all types of stirred reactors in accordance with DIN or ASME regulations, with heating and cooling systems, custom-designed for the process.
- Design range from full vacuum up to 50 bar(g).
- Design temperature from – 50º C up to + 400º C.
- Designed for working in cycles.
- Heating / Cooling by a double jacket, half coils of dimple jacket.
- Internal coils or even heated baffles.
- Agitators are available with the axial flow, radial or combined double flow.
- Agitation in turbulent or laminar regimen, up to 2.000.000 cps.
- Installed powers up to 0.5 KW up to 300 KW.
- ‘CE’ marking according to the Safety for Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE.