Bachiller has manufactured two BACHMIX-R recirculating vacuum mixers, with a volume of 10,000L, for an important Spanish cosmetic company.
The Bachmix-R-type vacuum-based blender-homogenizer allows a wide range of operations for high viscosity homogenizations and fine emulsions, integrating vacuum and pressure operations, clean in place washing and sterilization that represent a technological advance in the manufacture of cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food and chemistry.
The Bachmix R controls all process parameters such as agitation velocities, temperature and vacuum/pressure. The slow-slow coaxial agitator or the Helix-type helicoid, combined with the new rotor-stator homogenizer with internal/external recirculation HRB-type with adjustable GAP, allows stable high fineness emulsions and high viscosity product and complex rheology.
Advantages of the BACHMIX R mixer reactor:
- Fully equipped unit.
- 100% vacuum tight.
- Liftable lid with automatic closure system SUPERCLAMP.
- Independently controlled coaxial or helicoid type Helix mixing tools.
- Rotor stator with internal/external homogenization with a maximum shear of 250,000 s-1 and an adjustable GAP from 0.1 mm to 1.5 mm controlled by HMI.
- Continuous additions of raw materials via the HRB homogenizer without product loss.
- Integrated circulation pump for viscous product and CIP operations.
- PLC supervision system with color touch interface.
- Perfect reproduction of manufacturing parameters.